Bando di invito a presentare progetti di ricerca e sviluppo nell’ambito del Sottoprogetto 1 (Call for the submission of research and development project proposals within Subproject 1) – (ITALIAN VERSION)
Coordinator: Prof Quirico Semeraro
Subproject 1 aims to combine CNR internal competences in order to promote frontier innovation and bring it closer to industrial dimension. Subproject 1 foresees three typologies of research projects:
- S1.A Towards the carrying-out of innovative products.
- S1.B Towards new solutions for the Factory of the Future.
- S1.C Towards new frameworks for factory design and management.
Project results will belong to different types depending on the distance existing between laboratory process and industrial application. They include general and/or detailed projects relative to: factories manufacturing products and innovative technologies, economic and environmental feasibility studies relative to new factories, new frameworks for the design of the factories of the future and of industrial demonstrators which foresee a tangible implementation of the factory project and/or the use of new technologies within the system. The selection of projects will take place on the basis of an evaluation process of the proposals submitted within a thematic call for project proposals.
Subproject 1 foresees specific activities for the promoting and disseminating of the results achieved.
- FACTOTHUMS – FACTOry Technologies for HUMans Safety
- GECKO – Generic Evolutionary Control Knowledge-based mOdule
- MaCISte – Mature CIGS-based solar cells technology
- MECAGEOPOLY – Mechano-chemistry: an innovative process in the industrial production of poly-sialate and poly-silanoxosialate geopolymeric binders used in building construction
- NanoTWICE – Composite Nanofibres for Treatment of air and Water by an Industrial Conception of Electrospinning
- PLUS – Plastic Lab-on-chips for the optical munipUlation of Single-cells
- SILK.IT – SILK ITalian technology for industrial biomanufacturing
- SNAPP – Surface Nano-structured Coating for Improved Performance of Axial Piston Pumps
- SuFSeF – Sustainable Factory Semantic Framework
- Zero WastePCBs – Integrated Technological Solutions for Zero Waste Recycling of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)