Bando di invito a presentare progetti di ricerca e sviluppo nell’ambito del Sottoprogetto 2 (Call for the submission of research and development project proposals within Subproject 2) – (ITALIAN VERSION)
Coordinator: Prof. Vincenzo Nicolò
Subproject 2 aims to develop different types of innovation which are consistent with the scientific topics of the Flagship Project “La Fabbrica del Futuro” by means of a set of initiatives aiming at:
- Strengthening cooperation between universities, research organisations and industry.
- Enhancing the role played by local actors such as high-technology districts, national technology platforms and national centres of excellence in innovation cycle.
Within Subproject 2 the National Research Council of Italy will act as a hub in order to direct the research activities of excellence carried out at a national level and relative to the macro objectives of the Flagship Project “La Fabbrica del Futuro” and provide a framework to them. Consistently, the following types of activities will be supported:
- A Research projects for the development of medium- and long-term innovation
- B Research projects for the development of short- and medium-term innovation
The beneficiaries of the projects are partnerships involving CNR institutes and universities or other research organisations, including at least one representative for each typology. The multidisciplinary character of the consortia and the representativeness of Made-in-Italy sectors will be rewarded. The participation in projects will take place through a selection of the project proposals submitted within call for project proposals.
- CHINA – Customized Heat exchanger with Improved Nano-coated surface for earth moving machines Applications
- Fab@Hospital – Hospital Factory for Manufacturing Customized, Patient Specific 3D Anatomo-Functional Model and Prostheses
- IMET2AL – genomIc Model prEdictive ConTrol Tools for evolutionAry pLants
- Made4Foot – Innovative Methodologies, ADvanced processes and systEms for Fashion and Wellbeing in Footwear
- POLYPHAB – POLYmer nanostructuring by two-PHoton Absorption
- Pro2Evo – Product and Process Co-Evolution Management via Modular Pallet configuration
- PROBIOPOL – Innovative and sustainable production of Biopolymers
- WEEE Reflex – Highly Evolvable E-waste Recycling Technologies and Systems
- Xdrone – Haptic teleoperation of UAV equipped with X-ray spectometer for detection and identification of radioactive materials in industrial plants